- By clicking +New Exam you can start creating a new Exam.
- Enter the Exams Name here.
- Enter the Total Points
- Apply a Time Limit to this Exam if necessary
- Check this box if you would like the questions on this exam to be Randomized when it is assigned
- Add any Categories you wish to apply this Exam here
- Enter the Question here
- Check this box if this question will be an Extra Credit Question
- Select which Question Type will be applied to this question (True/False, Fill in the Blank, Multiple Choice, Short Answer, and Essay)
- If this question will be weighted differently then the other question it can be changed here
- Add any Categories you wish to apply to this question. It is important to add Categories to each question so it is easier to find them in the Question Bank.
- Click here to Add a New Question
- Click here to Add a New Question from the Question Bank
- Click Save when done
- Click here to Import Exams from other Programs or Modules
- Click here to select Questions from the Question Bank
- Click here to filter through all of the Tags
- Type here to Search through all of the Exams
- Click here to view the Exam
- By clicking here, you can Edit this Skill if the Skill is not locked. Skills are locked from making Edits once the Skill has a score associated with it or if the Skill is being used by another Module in your Program.
- Click here to Duplicate the Skill
- Click here to Remove the Skill from the Module if the Skill has not been used
- Click here to Archive an Exam no longer needed in the Module.
- Click here to Delete the Skill if the Skill has no scores and is not being used by another Module
Information Only: This is used to all a title or any information before a question set.
- Select the Correct Answer (True or False)
- Select the Correct Answer (Agree or Disagree)
- Select the Correct Answer (Yes or No)
Fill in the Blank:
- Click 'Insert Blank' when you are ready to add the blank to the question.
- Enter as many Correct Answers which may apply to the question
- Select a Mulitple Choice Type
- By checking this box the answers to the question will be Randomized when assigned
- Click the Incorrect icon next to the Correct answer
- Click here to add an additional answer Option
One thru Ten:
- Select the Correct Answer (1-10)